As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 396, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 396 Answers :
- Bicycle Shorts Often Come In This Spandex Fiber, A Dupont Trademark Introduced In 1958
- In 1930 Constantinople Was Officially Renamed This
- In 1971 The Country Formerly Know As The Belgian Congo Took This Name
- In A Kipling Story, The Camel Got His Hump By Being Lazy & Making This Contemptuous Sound
- Nickname Shared By Hall Of Fame Pitchers Steve Carlton & Robert Grove
- Trumpet Player John Birks Gillespie Became Better Known By This Nickname
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 397
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.