As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 401, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 401 Answers :
- A 1649 Code Forbade Owners To Kill These Peasants Generally Treated As Chattel
- After An Earthquake Destroyed The Pirate Haven Of Port Royal In 1693, This Jamaican Town Sprang Up Across The Harbor
- Buttercup & Butternut Are 2 Popular Types Of This Vegetable
- It Is Not Necessary That The Fielder ____ The Ball To Be Charged With An Error
- The Australian Mountains That Include The Charlotte’S Pass Ski Area, Or The Weather There In July
- The Name Of This Spotted Horse Comes From The Spanish Word For “Painted”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 402
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.