As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 41, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 41 Answers :
- A Zester Cuts Threads Of This From An Orange, Lemon Or Lime
- As A Word It’S The Color Green; As An Abbreviation It’S The Opposite Of Hor.
- In Vitiligo, A Common Disorder, Patches Of Skin Lose This
- Made Originally In The 1700S, Valenciennes Is A Bobbin Or Pillow Type Of This Delicate Openwork Fabric
- This Adjective That Means Impudent Or Just Plain Rude Is An Alteration Of “Saucy”
- When The Second Temple Was Destroyed In 70 A.D., Its Menorah Was Carried Off To This City
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 42
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.