As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 42, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 42 Answers :
- A Champagne Julep Calls For 2 Or More Sprigs Of This In The Drink & Several More For Decoration
- Bert Lahr’S Son Wrote A Book About Him Called “Notes On A Cowardly” One Of These
- In 2015 Sultan Qaboos Bin Said Celebrated His 45Th Year As The Absolute Monarch Of This Country Bordering Yemen On The Arabian Sea
- Roy Rogers Sang, “Hoppy, Gene And Me, We Taught You How To” Do This “Straight”
- This Camping Item May Be A Pup
- Working At An Auto Plant, David Smith Learned The Techniques He Used Sculpting This “Stainless” Metal
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 43
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.