As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 442, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 442 Answers :
- 3 Minerals On The Mohs Scale Can Be Scratched With A Copper Penny: Calcite, Gypsum & This
- Elder Yokum From “Li’L Abner”
- This Fermented Honey-&-Water Beverage Was A Favorite Of Chaucer’S Miller & Of The God Thor
- This Judd, Whose Real Name Is Christina, Took Her Stage Name From A Line In The Song “Route 66”
- This Language Is Also Called Hollands
- To Make Book Is To Take A Bet; To Make A Book, I.E. Put Pages Between Covers, Is To Do This
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 443
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.