As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 449, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 449 Answers :
- Add The Number Of Hits & Bases On Balls A Pitcher Gives Up & Divide That By How Many Innings He Plays To Get This Stat
- In 1985 Steve Jobs Left Apple To Start This Company, Which Produced Unix-Based Computers In “Cube” & “Station” Formats
- In The 1980S This “1-2-3” Program Became The Top Dog Of Spreadsheet Software
- In The Film, The Villainous Dillinger Sends This Computerized “Servant/Surrogate” Into Cyberspace To Steal Classified Data
- Slander Is Defamation Through Speech; This Act Is Defamation In Written Form
- The List Of This Country’S Major Dailies Came To Include El Pais & El Dia Based In The City Of Montevideo
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 450
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.