As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 452, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 452 Answers :
- According To The Title Of A 1966 Supremes Hit, “You Can’T” Do This To “Love”
- Founded In 1541, This City Is Chile’S Capital
- Jonathan Swift Wrote, “‘Tis An Old Maxim In The Schools, That Flattery’S The Food Of” These
- Sometimes It Means To Pat Someone Under The Chin & Sometimes It’S A Cut Of Beef
- They Can Be Crew, Knee Or Bobby
- This Fringed Table Napkin Is Named For A London Linen Shop Owner Who Sold Them
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 453
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.