As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 47, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 47 Answers :
- Cavities Form When Bacteria Break Down Sugars, Forming This Substance That Dissolves Enamel
- Hugo’S Last Name, Or An Office’S Head Honcho
- In 2014 Argentina Lost To Germany In The World Cup Finals Of This Sport
- Sweet Potatoes Come From The Americas & These, Often Confused With Them, Are Native To Both Hemispheres
- When David Beckham Returned To The Galaxy After Being Loaned To A Team In This Italian City, The Fans Said, “Go Home Fraud”
- While Working For A Carriage Company, Harvey Firestone Became Interested In Tires Made Of This
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 48
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.