As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 490, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 490 Answers :
- As A Verb, It Means To Scrape; As A Noun, It’S A Coarse File
- Her No. 3 Hit “Thank You” Was Sampled In Eminem’S Hit “Stan”
- His Son Khafre’S Pyramid Is Almost As Big As His
- Inferences Made By This Peachy-Skinned Dwarf Are Known As The Same Type Of “Logic”
- Meaning “Union”, This Was The Name Of The Spacecraft That Docked With Apollo In 1975
- The Last Name In Clinics, It’S From A Norman Form Of Matthew
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 491
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.