As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 494, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 494 Answers :
- Bolivia Fought A War In 1932 With This Country, Its Smallest Neighbor
- Hurry If You Know This Is The 4-Letter Name For Cornmeal Porridge
- It Can Mean One Who Doesn’T Speak, Or To Soften The Tone Or Color
- Smart Germans Know That Hirnsuppe Is A Soup Made From This Organ Meat
- The Name Of This Musical Form Is From The Italian For “Sounded”
- This Feature Of A Verb May Be Indicative, Subjunctive Or Imperative
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 495
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.