As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 496, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 496 Answers :
- If You Say “Sweets To The Sweet”, You’Re Quoting This Queen Who Says It At Ophelia’S Burial
- In 2010, Rihanna Topped The Charts With A Song About This Kind Of “Boy”
- Valuable For Its Seeds & Oil, This Plant Gets Its Name From The Akkadian “Samassamu”
- When A Muscle Contracts, This Connective Tissue Pulls On The Bone & Makes The Joint Move
- When The Sun Is On The Celestial Meridian, It’S This Time Where You Are
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 497
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.