As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 497, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 497 Answers :
- Change A Letter In “Tartar” To Get This Scottish Pattern Of Intersecting Lines Found On Kilts
- Even Disney Uses This Word, Putting It In A Title Between “That” & “Cat”
- In Parrots These Are Zygodactyl; The First & Fourth Are Turned Backwards
- Polonius Said Of Hamlet, “Though This Be Madness, Yet There Is” This Six-Letter Word “In’T”
- To Avoid Being Turned Over To Rome, This Carthaginian General Killed Himself Around 183 B.C.
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 498
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.