As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 500, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 500 Answers :
- A Bribe To A Politician Or Other Formidable Person Can Also Be Called A “Sop To” This Watchdog Of Hades
- Apple Is The Traditional Filling For This Austrian Pastry Whose Name Means “Whirlpool”
- It’S The Mixture Of Liquid & Solid Foods Fed To Pigs; It’S Also Called Swill
- Once Thought To Be The Work Of An Advanced Civilization, These Features Are Now Known To Be An Optical Illusion
- Strikes, Blocks & Kicks Are Put Together In Patterns Called This Japanese Term
- This Irish Beer Bears The Name Of A Classic Irish Stringed Musical Instrument
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 501
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.