As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 509, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 509 Answers :
- In 1589 An English Clergyman Invented A Machine That Was A Real”Purl” Since It Could Do This
- It’S The Proper Call If There Is A Man On Base & The Pitcher Drops The Ball While On The Rubber
- Popular Soul Food Side Dishes Are Mustard, Collard & Turnip These, A Word For Leaves
- She Was Athena’S Roman Counterpart
- This Snake Family Is Divided Into 2 Main Groups–“Pit” & “True”
- Venetian Gondoliers Sing Songs Called Barcaroles, Which Is From The Italian For This “B” Word
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 510
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.