As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 513, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 513 Answers :
- A “Medicine” Prescribed Simply For The Mental Relief Of A Patient
- According To “Cooking A To Z”, The Best Of These Basting Utensils Have Natural Boar Bristles
- Change 1 Letter In Soda To Get This Japanese Equivalent Of Pasta, Which Are Buckwheat Noodles Eaten Cold Or Hot
- Marcel Duchamp’S Artwork “Mona Lisa With A Mustache” Was Part Of This Movement, A Reaction Against World War I
- The Borough Where The First Automatic Pinsetter Was Used, Or When The Ball Hits The Headpin Left Of Center
- This 2011 Hockey Film Builds Up To A Fight Between Doug Glatt & Ross “The Boss” Rhea, Played By Liev Schreiber
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 514
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.