As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 53, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 53 Answers :
- A Powerbar Contains The “Oat” Type Of This, A 1980S Cholesterol-Fighting Craze
- It’S The Nickname Of Alabama Coach Paul Bryant, Who Won 15 Bowl Games
- Osteoporosis Is A Disease Where This Connective Tissue That Forms The Body’S Supporting Framework Becomes Porous
- The Tongue’S Taste Buds Distinguish 4 Basic Tastes: Salty, Bitter, Sweet & This One
- This Adjective Is Used To Describe Cider That Has Been Fermented, Making It Alcoholic
- This Mountain City Whose Name Means “Bear” Still Has A Bear Pit
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 54
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.