As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 588, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 588 Answers :
- A King Described Nepal As “A Yam Between Two Boulders”; One Is India, This Is The Other
- Geri Halliwell, This “Spice”, Was The First To Leave The Spice Girls
- Jesus Affirmed This Man’S Right To Tribute Because His Image Was On Roman Coins
- Mingy Is A Combination Of Mean & This; It Could Well Describe Ebenezer Scrooge
- Miss Manners Said You Should Eat Every Egg Given To You On This Holiday & Not Pass Them On To Someone Else
- On January 31, 1990 Fifty-Thousand People Used This Currency To Buy Bolshoi Macs
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 589
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.