As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 60, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 60 Answers :
- A Gateau Basque, Originating In This Country, Is A Simple Flaky Cake Traditionally Filled With A Black Cherry Jam
- Bates Motel, A 1987 Tv Movie, Was Based On This 1960 Alfred Hitchcock Classic
- Some Of These Nocturnal Birds Have Tufts Of Feathers On Their Heads Called “Ears” Or “Horns”
- Some Prefer Melted Cheese For This Classic Dipping Dish; Others Prefer Melted Chocolate
- The Chicken Of The Sea Website Suggests Making Enchiladas With The Albacore Type Of This
- Yu Di, An Emperor Named For This Green Semiprecious Stone, Is The Supreme Deity Of Taoism
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 61
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.