As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 628, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 628 Answers :
- Garbage Becomes Fertilizer For Your Garden With A Device That Holds This Decaying Organic Matter
- In The Early ’50S, This Game From Uruguay Was The Most Popular Partnership Card Game In The U.S.
- Meaning “Pull-Noodle”, This Fast-Cooking Dish In Broth Is Hard To Top For A Quick Meal
- The Name Of This Basil-Flavored Pasta Sauce Comes From The Italian For “To Pound”
- This Other Name Of The Ocean’S Devil Ray Comes From The Spanish For “Blanket” Or “Cloak”
- This Stitch That Forms A Pattern Resembling A Strong Rope Is Often Used In Knit Sweaters
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 629
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.