As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 64, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 64 Answers :
- Because Sound Travels 2.7 Times Faster In This Gas Than In Air, Inhaling It Makes Your Voice Higher
- Hue Or Dye
- In His Play “Love For Love”, William Congreve Wrote, “O Fie, Miss, You Must Not Kiss And” Do This
- It Comes Before Bag & Counter, & Follows Jelly
- Nepeta Cataria Is An Herb Better Known To Felines As This
- Verdi Was Paid 150,000 Francs To Compose This Opera For The Khedive Of Egypt
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 65
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.