As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 679, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 679 Answers :
- In 1969 “Oh! Calcutta!” Provoked Controversy Over Its Extensive Use Of This
- In 1972, The Band Looking Glass Told Her, “You’Re A Fine Girl, What A Good Wife You Would Be”
- In Spanish It Can Mean “Pretty” As Well As A Tuna-Like Fish
- Roy J. Plunkett, The Inventor Of This Non-Stick Coating For Cookware, Passed Away In 1994
- Sue Grafton Gave Us “Q Is For” This Synonym For Pit
- This Term For A Type Of Soft, Woolly Material Also Means To Swindle Someone Out Of Money
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 680
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.