As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 72, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 72 Answers :
- 1960 Light Middleweight Gold Medalist In This Sport, “Skeeter” Mcclure Later Became A College Professor
- Hawaii Was The Shooting Location For This Tv Show Featuring Hurley, Sawyer & The Rest
- In 1984 His “Let’S Go Crazy” Said, “We Are Gathered Here Today To Get Through This Thing Called Life”
- It’S The First Name Of “Snl” Vet Macdonald, Or A “Cheers” Barfly
- Like The U.S., Sweden Celebrated Its Flag Day During This Month
- This Form Of Arthritis That Henry Viii Had Often Makes The Big Toe Tender
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 73
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.