As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 796, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 796 Answers :
- Constitutions Have Amendments, Wills Have Codicils, Policies Have These (Like Horses)
- From 1956 To 1964, Dawn Fraser Won 8 Olympic Medals, The Most Of Any Australian Athlete To That Date, In This Sport
- In Names Of Top Magazines, It Has Followed “Inside” & Preceded “Illustrated”
- On Broadway You Sit In The Orchestra; In The West End You, Not The Horses, Sit In These
- The Italian Pulcinella Became This Handy Character In England
- To Address The Pope, Call Him “Your Holiness”; To Address A Man With This Church Rank, Use “Your Eminence”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 797
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.