As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 835, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 835 Answers :
- A Person Who Stays Out All Night Might Be Hypnophobic, Afraid Of This
- An Italian May “Lead The Life Of Michelaccio”, Rather Than This Irishman
- In 1940, Franklin D. Roosevelt Transferred The Weather Bureau To This Cabinet Department
- In This Type Of Puzzle, Pictures Or Symbols Represent Words Or Phrases
- It Can Be An Interjection By Itself Or Be Tacked Onto The End Of “Gad”
- This Word For The Poetic Movement That Includes Keats & Byron Is An Example Of An Amphibrach
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 836
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.