As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 838, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 838 Answers :
- 1860: “The Mill On The ____”, By George Eliot
- A New Industry In Europe Began In 1747 When Andreas Marggraf Discovered This In Beets
- By Their Names, It’S The Frequency Of The News In Dayton & The Mail In London
- It Was Difficult To Sneak Past This Giant; Of His 100 Eyes, Some Were Always Open
- Joan Was Burned At The Stake On May 30, 1431 In This City’S Old Market Square
- These October Birthstones May Lose Their Color & Crack If Allowed To Dry Out
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 839
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.