As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 842, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 842 Answers :
- In “A Scandal In” This, Sherlock Holmes Calls Dr. Watson His “Boswell”
- In 1997 This Country Reverted To Its Previous Name: The Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- In Book Iii Of “Paradise Lost”, The Angels Play These, Which Are “Golden” & “Ever-Tuned”
- In Castling, You Put One Of These, Also Called Castles, In A Stronger Attacking Position
- Woody Allen & Diane Keaton Held A Nose Hostage In This Futuristic Film
- Zubenelgenubi, A Star In This Constellation, “Tips The Scales” At An Apparent Magnitude Of 2.9
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 843
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.