As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 848, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 848 Answers :
- My Sharona Knows It’S A Special Talent For Something (Like Remembering Who Gave Us “My Sharona”)
- Originally It Was A Sounding Of Trumpets Or Horns; Aaron Copland Wrote One “For The Common Man”
- The Tan You Get At The Beach Is Caused In Part By An Increase In This Pigment In Your Epidermis
- This Term For The Lowest Point Or Greatest Despair Comes From The Arabic For “Opposite The Zenith”
- Used In Eastern Africa As A Form Of Address, This Swahili Word Comes From Arabic For “Our Father”
- Washington & Jefferson Were Players Of This Game; We Don’T Know If They Played For Fun Or “Keepsies”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 849
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.