As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 85, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 85 Answers :
- Also Called Epidemic Parotitis, This Disease Causes Painful Swelling Below & In Front Of The Ears
- Ashes Of This Elephant, P.T. Barnum’S Most Famous, Are Kept In A Peter Pan Peanut Butter Jar At Tufts University
- It’S The Term For The Feel Of The Alcohol Content Of The Wine; It May Be “Light” Or “Full”
- The Angora & Cashmere Varieties Of This Natural Fiber Come From Goats, Not Sheep
- The Book Of Acts Begins At The Same Point That This Third Gospel Ends
- Wing, Brazil, Betel
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 86
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.