As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 952, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 952 Answers :
- A Danish Mary Is The Same As A Bloody Mary Except Instead Of Vodka, It Contains This Scandinavian Liquor
- In Golf A Score Of 3 Over Par On A Given Hole Is A “Triple” One Of These
- Many Indian Foods Are Accompanied By These Popular Relishes Of Spices & Fruits, Often Mangoes
- On March 1, 1959, Archbishop Makarios Returned From Exile To This Island
- The Liverpool Form Of This Game Isn’T Quite As Popular As The Gin Type
- This 19Th Century Philadelphia Distiller’S Name Became Slang For Liquor
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 953
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.