As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 958, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 958 Answers :
- A Foolish Person, Or The Type Of Prize That’S Given To The Worst Player In A Game Is Called This
- In Stories By J.D. Salinger, Franny Glass’ Brother Zachary Is Better Known By This Nickname
- It’S The Dentist’S Term For “Heavily Wedged” & Applies To Some Wisdom Teeth
- Popular In Armenia, Tan Is A Beverage Made From Water, This Cultured Dairy Product & Salt
- The Term “Substance” Refers To The Amount Of This Contained Within Rose Petals
- Weather Condition On Christmas Eve When Santa Asked Rudolph, “Won’T You Guide My Sleigh Tonight?”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 959
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.