As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 959, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 959 Answers :
- Billy Bigelow Kills Himself After A Botched Hold-Up In This Rodgers & Hammerstein Classic
- It Can Be A Powerful Person In Entertainment Or A Member Of A Muslim Dynasty That Once Ruled India
- The Largest Part Of A Water Molecule Is An Atom Of This Element That Has A Negative Charge
- The Title Of Tina Howe’S Play, “Painting” These, Refers To People, Not To Houses Of Worship
- These National Symbols Of New Zealand Are The Only Birds To Have Nostrils At The End Of Their Bill
- Though Banned In 1800, An Estimated 30,000 Chests Of This Were Smuggled In Each Year In The 1830S
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 960
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.