As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 960, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 960 Answers :
- Derived From A Word Meaning “Cup”, It’S The Scandinavian Equivalent Of “Cheers” Or “To Your Health”
- In 1984 Crichton Designed This Computer Game That Took The Player & A Parrot Sidekick On A Quest For A Lost Jungle City
- In Various Song Titles, This Word Precedes “Judge”, “Broadway”, “Street”, “Worm”, “Town” & “Nassau”
- Shoebox Greetings & Ambassador Are Brands Marketed By This Kansas City-Based Greeting Card Company
- The Name Of This Light Open-Weave Cloth Sold In Strips Comes From The Name Of A Middle East “Strip”
- This Olivia Newton-John Recording Spent 10 Weeks At No. 1, The Longest Of Any Single In The 1980S
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 961
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.