As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 972, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 972 Answers :
- An Alternate Title For The Pope
- Cheese & Blueberries Are Popular Fillings For These Jewish Crepes
- Derived From Italian, This Word Refers To A Boat Race Or Series Of Races
- From The Latin For “Little Hand”, They’Re Handcuffs
- It’S The Drawer In A Refrigerator For Storing Vegetables, Or How It Should Make Your Vegetables Sound
- Noh Plays Were First Performed In The 14Th Century, While These Livelier Dramas Began In The 16Th
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 973
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.