As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 978, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 978 Answers :
- In 2004 A British Man Sold Everything He Owned, Worth About $135,000, & Bet It All In Vegas On This Game; He Won
- In The 18Th Century, About 60 Million People Died From This Disease For Which A Vaccine Was Found In 1796
- It’S The Group Of Elements That Includes Bromine, Fluorine & Astatine; It’S Also An Incandescent Bulb That Uses Them
- It’S The Passage Of Water Through A Cell Membrane; The “Reverse” Type Is A Desalination Process
- The Name Of This Aromatic Wine Found In Martinis Comes From The German Word For Wormwood
- This Japanese Style Of Massage Is Based On The Same Principles As Acupuncture
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 979
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.