As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 98, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 98 Answers :
- As A Verb, This Part Of A Flower Means “To Stop”
- In Spain You Might Go Shopping For Una Chaqueta (A Jacket) Made Of Cuero (This)
- Its Antonyms Include “Soft” & “Easy”
- Its Name Is Simply Japanese For “Thing For Wearing”
- Like Those Of Reptiles, Birds’ Feet Are Covered With These
- On Its Own It’S A Mode Of Water Transportation; At The End Of A Word, It Indicates A Rank Or Condition
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 99
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.