As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 989, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 989 Answers :
- According To “Britannica” Aristotle Said The Perfect Age For This Was 37 For Men & 18 For Women
- Creme De Noyaux, A Liqueur Made From Fruit Pits, Tastes Like These Nuts
- In Names Of Colors, It Follows Aqua & Ultra
- Mix Dried, Pounded Meat With Fat & Berries To Make This Traditional Food Of Native Americans
- The “Great” One Ended When Martin V Was Elected Pope In 1417
- This Term Refers To Cattle Born Without Horns
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 990
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.