As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 993, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 993 Answers :
- A Spheroid Might Say, “You Can Call Me Prolate Or” This, Like The Earth–“Just Don’T Call Me Late For Dinner”
- A.M. Is Short For Amplitude Modulation, While “Amp” Is Short For This Unit Of Electricity
- In 1911 Hiram Bingham Discovered Machu Picchu, An Inca Fortress City, In This Country
- Originally A “Clear” Wine Which Was Exported, It’S The Common Name Given To Red Wines Of Bordeaux
- The Pyramid Of Menkaure Was The Last Of The Major 3 Built At This Site Southwest Of Modern Cairo
- This Purple Vegetable Found In Moussaka May Be Sliced, Sauteed & Topped With Creamed Ham
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 994
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.